Announcing the Viking Club 100

The 1st Walton Viking Exec Committee are running the Club100 fund‐raising scheme this year.

Members pay £2 per month (via Standing order) or £24 for 12 months(via bank transfer) in advance for a unique number, which will be entered into a monthly prize draw.

Bank Details for Standing order:
Account name: Walton 100 Club Account
Account number: 68696272
Sort code: 60-22-25

How will it work?

Each person who joins will be allocated a unique number that will be his or her number for all the draws. This will be emailed back to you once you have registered. At the end of every month numbers will be randomly drawn. Names of winners will be posted on the noticeboard in the entrance hall and will also be announced in the Group’s Facebook group. Prize cheques can be collected from the HQ or via BACs transfer

How much will it cost?

This year will be £24 (£2 a month) as there will be 12 draws. The first draw being on the 3rd of February 2019 and then on teh first Sunday of each month thereafter until the final draw in January 2020.

What are the prizes?

25% of the monthly money subscribed will form the prize money. This will be split into three prizes. If we have 100 members the £50 prize money each month will be as follows:

  • 1st prize £25 (50% of the prize fund)
  • 2nd prize £15 (30% of the prize fund)
  • 3rd prize £10 (20% of the prize fund).

*NB If we have 50 members prize money will be half the amounts quoted above!

How does it benefit the group?

The other 75% of monies will go into group funds that will be used to buy additional equipment or resources that will benefit the children.

How do I join?

Please read the rules, setup your monthly standing order to be paid by the last day of the month to be included in that month’s draw. Then email the following details to

Email Address:
How many numbers per month:
Select 5 numbers you would like:  (If they are available, then they will be allocated to you. If none of your numbers are available, then choose upper or lower to be allocated teh next available number from the upper or lower part of the list.)

You will be informed of your number(s) via return email

Please request your tickets by 31 January 2019 (We need some time to get everything organised before the first draw).


Viking Group Executive committee (the Exec) Club 100 Rules

  1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for the 1st Walton Viking Sea Scout Group
  2. The Club will be run under the supervision of the Exec Committee who will also administer the Club. The Exec committee will decide any outcome of queries/disputes relating to Club 100 and their decision will be final. Application to Club100 indicated acceptance of this rule.
  3. The club is open to anyone over the age of 16.
  4. Members must email their application to
  5. Entry will be by subscription of £2 per month per number, paid by standing order in advance.
  6. Members may have more than one number.
  7. The draw will be monthly and will be drawn on the first Sunday of each month (or the nearest day to it if school holidays) during the Exec meeting.
  8. Names of winners will be posted on the noticeboard in the entrance hall and will also be announced in the Group’s Facebook group.
  9. The regular monthly prize fund will be 25% of the monthly Income — there will be three prizes:
    • 1st prize = 50% of monthly prize fund (£25 if 100 members)
    • 2nd prize = 30% of monthly prize fund (£15 if 100 members)
    • 3rd prize = 20% of monthly prize fund (£10 if 100 members)
  10. 75% of all money raised from the Viking 100 Club will go towards group funds. The remaining 25% will be used for the Club100 prize fund.
  11. Registers will be kept recording the name and phone number of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
  12. Membership to this years’ Club100 can be terminated by giving 1 months’ notice.
  13. Unclaimed winnings will be placed into the group account after 6 months.

Please inform us of any changes to your details.

Thank You


Lottery License Number : TBA