During British Summer Time
- Clothes to go sailing in / wetsuit.
- If you don’t have a wetsuit please bring clothes you don’t mind getting wet in and are not too heavy when wet. For example jeans are not good when wet. Please bring a few changes of clothes, we hope you won’t capsize while sailing but we can’t guarantee it
- Water-proofs: a lightweight waterproof jacket is perfect and trousers if you have them.
- Shoes for sailing in: either wetsuit boots, old trainers or deck shoes are fine.
- Buoyancy Aid (if you have one), it must be a 50 newton BA with a ‘CE’ Mark. If you don’t have a buoyancy aid we will provide one.
- A towel.
- Sun-Screen, sunglasses and hat.
- You might want to bring some gloves, but these are not essential.
Full Wetsuits or Drysuits are mandatory